BREAKING! Ghanaian Native Doctor Kwaku Bonsam Calls Prophet TB Joshua His Boy, Reveals The Unthinkable {Must Read} - Newsbodi

Welcome to Newsbodi, We keep you updated

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here
BREAKING! Ghanaian Native Doctor Kwaku Bonsam Calls Prophet TB Joshua His Boy, Reveals The Unthinkable {Must Read}

BREAKING! Ghanaian Native Doctor Kwaku Bonsam Calls Prophet TB Joshua His Boy, Reveals The Unthinkable {Must Read}

Share This
Akomadan-Afrancho based fetish priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam claims the founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) Prophet TB Joshua is his boy.

“Over 1,700 pastors and so called men of God from different parts of Africa have approached me, seeking powers to perform miracles, including Prophet T.B Joshua from Nigeria. He is my boy, I challenge him to come out and deny this.
Apart from the pastors, many prominent business people and celebrated church founders in Africa frequent my shrine for my services and if they deny, I am going to name them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages